Learn about the Latest Integrated Architecture Solutions
from Rockwell Automation with Hands-On Labs
Join Kendall Electric and Rockwell Automation at this training event featuring hands-on application labs focused on the Integrated Architecture and integrated safety products in the Logix family of controllers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest suite of control products in this scalable integrated architecture system from experienced industry professionals.
Through the convergence of control and information systems, Integrated Architecture delivers plant wide optimization, machine builder performance, and sustainable production and serves as a foundation to help you.
Core technologies include:
- Logix: Scalable, flexible, programmable automation controllers with a common control engine and development environment
- Stratix: Scalable network solutions for any application and network requirements
- Kinetix: World class, high performance motion control
- View: Visualization products that provide critical real-time data for every industry, application and manufacturing environment
- PowerFlex: Variable speed motor control for applications from low to medium voltage, simple to complex
Maximize the potential of your production operations with integrated architecture –an innovative automation system that offers infinite possibilities for optimizing your plant.
This will be a great opportunity to explore a wide variety of smart, safe, sustainable, manufacturing solutions geared toward improving your business profitability, optimize your plant, and make you more competitive.
Seating is limited so don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to learn about these new technologies.