Every facility has older equipment. Often the components are difficult to get and hard to maintain. Reliability can be compromised and downtime may be excessive. We help people move from old to new every day…but not everybody understands the easiest methods to do this. Let us help make it easier.
Join us for a day of discussion and demonstrations on how to migrate from older/obsolete hardware to newer technologies. Rockwell Automation provides a path that requires less work and provides greater benefits going forward.
Migration is the replacement of components with newer versions that have the same function and features. Reliability and Availability are improved.
Modernization is the replacement of older controls/equipment with the intent to add addition functionality and benefits to maximize production. Reliability, availability are improved in addition to Flexibility, Adaptability, and higher performance.
Rockwell Engineers and Kendall Electric’s full staff of Automation Engineers will be presenting and available to answer questions.
We will discuss both Migration and Modernization.
Migration Topics include: (hardware/software)
- PLC-5 to ControlLogix migration – software conversion utilities and hardware options
- SLC-500 to CompactLogix migration – software conversion utilities and hardware options
- Older Panelview to Panelview Plus conversion – software import utilities
- HMI Software – migration paths and import utilities for older HMI/Scada software
- Older to Newer AC Drive migration – wiring differences and communications options
- Safety Relay and Light Curtain migration – wiring and feature options
- Networking – Legacy Networks (Devicenet/RIO/DH+/ControlNet) to Ethernet
Modernization Topics include: (pertains to all products)
- Intelligent Devices - Benefits of data connected and integrated components
- Benefits of Real-Time Connected Production Equipment
- Flexible Manufacturing through plant floor connected controls
- Maintenance made easy through enhance diagnostics
- Avoids Incompatibilities - Keeping up with Operating System standards
Invite your Engineering and Maintenance staff and managers.
Cost: No Charge, but registration is required
Class runs from 8:30am-4:00pm, lunch provided
||Kendall Electric Location
|April 17, 2019
||25 American Dr
|April 18, 2019
||25 American Dr