When it comes to improving asset utilization, Automatic Device Configuration (ADC) functionality drives exceptional value. Failed equipment can be replaced and quickly brought back into operation with this functionality.
- Device will receive its IP address from the network switch utilizing DHCP persistence
- Device will next receive its firmware and configuration from the controller
- Easily deploy replacement parts with little to no setup
- Take a 2:00 am crisis and make it a simple break/fix
- See how controllers, drives, I/O blocks and network switches all take advantage of ADC in a live demonstration