This course is a skill-building course that provides you with a more detailedunderstanding of Studio 5000 Logix Designer™ ladder logic instructions andterminology. This course also provides you with the resources and hands-onpractice required to interpret ladder logic instructions for any Logix5000controller.
You will have an opportunity to use the Logix Designer application to performbasic software tasks to meet the requirements of a given functional specification.In addition to using ladder logic, you will be introduced to ladder logictechniques, established standards, and common rules for interpreting ladderlogic.
Who Should Attend
Maintainers who need to interpret ladder logic using the Logix Designerapplication should attend this course.
To successfully complete this course, the followingprerequisites are required:
- Completion of Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1:ControlLogix System Fundamentals (Course No.CCP146) or equivalent experience
- Completion of Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2:ControlLogix Maintenance and Troubleshooting(Course No. CCP153)
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft® Windows® tasks,such as using a mouse, browsing for files, opening,closing, sizing, and moving windows
COURSE AGENDADay 1
- Reviewing Basic Ladder Logic
- Interpreting Timer and CounterInstructions
- Interpreting Program ControlInstructions
- Interpreting Compare Instructions
- Interpreting Move Instructions
- Interpreting Math Instructions
- Interpreting Expression HandlingInstructions
- Interpreting Copy and File FillInstructions
- Integrated Practice: InterpretingLadder Logic Instructions