This course provides you with the skills necessary to maintain and troubleshootFactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) applications that run onPanelView™ Plus terminals.
This course provides opportunities to work with both the hardware and software.During class, you will gain the hands-on skills required to prepare a PanelViewPlus terminal for operation. You will also work with FactoryTalk View MEsoftware and RSLinx® Enterprise software and will practice downloadingFactoryTalk View ME applications to a PanelView Plus terminal.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who need to maintain FactoryTalk ME applications and troubleshootPanelView Plus terminals should attend this course.
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows® tasks
- Completion of the RSLogix 5000 Level 1:ControlLogix System Fundamentals (Course No.CCP146) or basic experience with ControlLogix tagsand architecture.
COURSE AGENDADay 1
- Replacing Components on a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Setting Options on a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Managing Runtime Files on a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Managing Development Files Using the Application Manager
- Modifying RSLinx Enterprise Communications in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Downloading and Uploading FactoryTalk View ME Runtime Files
- Troubleshooting a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Creating Tags and Testing Data in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Modifying Graphic Displays in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Viewing and Printing FactoryTalk View ME Components Using the Application Documenter