Two years ago we discussed the value and importance of Plant
Modernization and how it’s not just about replacing old equipment with new
As the market continues to grow and new technologies emerge, companies have to remain
focused on continuous improvement to meet customer demands, differentiate themselves,
and increase profits.....enter The Digital Transformation.
The Digital Transformation is a term widely used today to describe the overall process of
networking & connecting products, processes, people, & strategies within an organization by
utilizing and leveraging current & emerging technologies.
Have you started? Do you have a plan?
Where are you on your Digital Transformation Journey?
Join us for a handful of short discussions, where we will cover key topics related to this journey
and how Kendall Electric and Rockwell Automation can help you navigate The Digital
- Identify & discover. Where you are today?
- What you can and need to do today. Planning and prioritizing projects.
- Develop the optimal plan for your systems and products.
- Performance based network infrastructure and security.
- Attack risks at the roots: 4 key areas you should consider.
- Future proofing your workforce.
- Actionable Analytics: Access, analyze, and act on data from virtually anywhere.
- Big data requires big visualization.
This is a free event with parking, lunch, dinner, and the baseball game all included!!!