Plant floor staff are being challenged with understanding how connected devices impact automation operations and IT-specific jobs are decreasing. This is causing a knowledge gap between IT and OT professionals. Does your plant floor staff need an easy to use, intuitive tool that isn’t targeted to IT experts?
During this session we’ll share a new tool that can help you get insight into the performance of your network operations by getting a closer look at your connected devices on the plant floor.
This new tool can help you:
- Monitor the health of your network in the context of your plant floor assets
- Increase the visibility of automation assets on your network
- Simplify the troubleshooting process and quickly identify network root cause issues
- Improve overall automation equipment efficiency
- Generates an overall topology and a device-centric view of plant floor assets for increased network visibility
- Identifies plant floor assets using SNMP, PROFINET and CIP™ protocols
- Captures managed switch level alarms and events in real-time for more precise troubleshooting
- Provides historical data retention for analysis
- Offers configuration templates and plug and play support of Stratix® managed switches for simplified deployment and maintenance
- Automatic inventory discovery